1st Line Support
Fantastic opportunity to work for our client to join their team as 1st Line Support Technician. This company are extremely well known within their industry and are a fun exciting place to work
This is a 1st line support role for hardware and software problems in a Windows environment. This will include on-site installation, support and remote support when based in the office.
Daily tasks are as follows:
- Desktop Support - via phone, email and face-to-face
- Installation of company software
- Setup new users/new PCs
- MS Windows Server Administration
- Backup administration
- Unlocking and requesting new accounts,
- Repair/replace hardware
- Liaise with external third-party suppliers
- Setup company mobiles/handheld devices, tablets
- Administration of Network infrastructure, Firewalls and Internet connections.
- First point of contact for antivirus, iPads, Video Conference system
Education and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role essential - ideally 1-2 years
- Advanced MS Office including Office 365
- Knowledge of Android and iOS based mobile operating systems
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure is essential
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Must be able to work on your own initiative - self-motivated
- Clear communicator
- Must have a full UK driving license
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.