3rd Line Systems EngineerFully Remote, (or Bristol, BS3)£33,000 (rising to £37,000 at the top of the salary banding) plus benefits including local government pension scheme, 30 days holiday (after 2 years), CPD programme, extensive training, excellent career progression and lots more!
My client operates a sector leading IT provision across over 50 locations utilising enterprise technology deployed via a private national wide area network. Their solution is built on the latest Microsoft and Cisco Technology providing a dynamic and robust IT environment. With a recent investment of £3.5 million in IT systems, this is an exciting time to be joining the family of professionals.My client offers a fantastic working environment as well as a generous benefits package and a proven career path due to their size.
3rd Line Systems Engineer - Duties and More Information:
The 3rd Line Systems Engineer is responsible for managing and developing the group's core IT services through the delivery of internal projects, technical management of server/client/cloud systems and by providing a 3rd line support service to the IT Services team.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong IT background, keen approach to customer service and the ability to identify incidents whilst setting key priorities. You should have experience in a 3rd Line Level IT role and experience writing technical documentation.
This role demands knowledge of Windows 7/10, and Windows Server 2012 /2016 administration. Experience and knowledge of remote desktop/network monitoring and delivering projects is advantageous as well as hands-on working knowledge of MDM functionality and large scale iOS deployments.
3rd Line Systems Engineer - Requirements:
- Experience in a senior technical IT role, possible as or technology specialist A strong IT technical background.
- Experience writing technical and commenting on technical documentation, project plans, contracts.
- Knowledge of, or experience using a service software package or working to an SLA.
- Good technical skills with MS Technologies, specific knowledge of SAN's/Hyper-V.
- Experience working in an educational environment is a bonus.
- Knowledge of any of the following: Symantec Antivirus,, IP Telephony, Cisco Switches and Wireless AP's, VLANS, MS SQL, Web filtering technologies, DPM, WDS, SCCM, Forefront, OsX, Exchange, Windows 7, Server 2008r2.
- Good networking skills.
- Qualifications including 2003/2008 MCSE or equivalent experience.
- In addition, any of the following qualifications are a bonus; MCITP PRO 2008, Exchange MCP, Prince2 Foundation, ITIL Foundation.
In return, my client offers the chance to play a key role in a growing 3rd Line team which supports over 35,000 users across 52 locations around the UK. My client offers a fantastic working environment, a proven career path due to their size as well as a generous benefits package including; a local government pension scheme, 30 days holiday (after 2 years), CPD programme, extensive training, excellent career progression and lots more!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this advertisement.