Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
We are seeking a Access Specialist to identify opportunities and develop strategies to facilitate utilization of established and future program services; also to conduct off site assessments for referral sources throughout assigned areas.
- Bachelor's degree and CADC or Master's degree
- Provide a warm, professional initial welcome to the Rosecrance System and services, gather all appropriate intake information, inform the prospective client on Rosecrance services with the goal of opening a record.
- Manage multiple tasks lists in accordance with directed timelines. Meet call volume, schedule adherence, quality, and other production standards.
- Maintain documentation per Access Center quality assurance procedures and clinical performance standards.
- Provide centralized diagnostic assessments that include computerized social histories, mental status, presenting problem, diagnosis, and treatment needs.
- Assess client needs and strengths and establish a comprehensive plan that addresses support and treatment needs necessary for less restrictive care and stabilization to occur safely.
- Maintain required caseload and meet productivity expectations.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills in all direct interactions with clients, family members, clinicians, and co-workers.
- Care holistically for all Rosecrance prospective clients; manage the client's right to privacy with meticulous care, keeping client and proprietary information about the institution confidential.
- Identify and work to resolve barriers to clients seeking and receiving Rosecrance services.
- Works directly with the Access Center Supervisor to ensure timely transfer, appropriate bed assignment, and provide accurate patient information to assist with quick patient placement.
- Remain up to date in all required licensure
- Provide linkage, referrals and advocacy with community resources and community organizations
- Maintain knowledge of community, school, and recovery resources to make appropriate interagency referrals as required.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills that incorporate the 5 tenets of the Rosecrance Way into daily practices and interactions with all stakeholders.
- Exhibits action and make decisions that align with the Rosecrance Code of Conduct and within the framework of the law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Sunday-Wednesday 08:30-5PM Thursday 10-06:30PM.
Work Location: Rosecrance Warrenville - Warrenville, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf