Reed Business Support are working with a national client who have an office based in Bolton, to recruit for an Account Manager to join them on a full time and permanent basis.
This is a rewarding opportunity within a huge business, where the successful candidates will be in charge of large established and well known 50+ existing client accounts and be targeting to develop relationships and grow business across these accounts.
Although these roles will not include any cold calling or new business sales, it would suit a sales-minded candidate with experience in customer focussed and/or sales roles.
Hours & Benefits:
- Starting salary will be £23,000 - £28,000 + an annual bonus of up to 40% of your salary (paid quarterly)
- Working hours of 9AM - 5:30PM, Monday - Friday
- 31 days annual leave inc. bank holidays (rising to 32 after 2 full years, 34 after 5 and 36 after 10)
- Free parking on site
- Company Pension
Duties will include:
- Manage a portfolio of 50+ accounts to provide excellent service standards and help to grow and develop those accounts
- Liaise with sales, operations & implementation teams to ensure a coordinated and consistent support for customers queries
- Co-ordinate the delivery of agreed targets (e.g. revenue, margin, volume) within agreed budgets
- Ensure service standards are provided to individual customers
- Contribute to any contractual negotiations and or re-negotiations for defined customer portfolio and produce any related contractual documents as required.
- Manage the pricing sheets for the defined customer base
- Provide customers with regular reports in agreed timescales and where appropriate investigate and report any shortfall/discrepancies highlighted by such reports to the Line Manager.
- Provide accurate and timely internal reports (e.g. activity, forecasts), both regular and ad-hoc.
- Provide administrative support to contracts outside defined portfolio base, as required.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of product portfolio.
- Sales / Account Management / B2B Customer Service background or experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including ability to adapt communication style, amount, and format based upon audience.
- Able to prioritise and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Able to understand and empathise with customer needs whilst balancing their needs with that of Company.
- Numerically minded (Eg. Pricing, Excel)
- We are looking for an experienced sales / account management / customer service experienced candidate who has experience of working in a B2B environment.