Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
This full time position will provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a member of a dedicated, caring team in the delivery of addictions treatment services to clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree in psychology, counseling, social work or related field preferred(second level license required for Therapist title)
- Licensed counselor within 12 months
- CPR or complete within three months
- Demonstrated education, training or experience with evidenced based practices
- Familiarity with the adult criminal justice population
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Practical Understanding of substance use disorders and symptoms in the DSM 5
- Familiar with conducting clinical assessments, individual, family and group counseling
- Desire to work with Adults in a residential team oriented substance abuse setting Sunday-Thursday.
- Ability to learn and work independently to complete documentation in automated software system
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients, parents, staff or community resources
- Work hours prescribed by the Coordinator hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Undertake primary counselor responsibilities for designated patients.
- Conduct assessments, individual, group, and family counseling and educational sessions for patients and/or family members.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions, therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families, employees and community groups.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct and with the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients, and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
- Assume other related responsibilities as delegated and assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Starting rate for Bachelors - $21.11/hour
- Starting rate for Masters - $24.44/hour
- Additional $.50/hr with CADC certification
- Additional $1.50/hr inpatient differential
- Health insurance with multiple options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Day shift: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Work Location: Rosecrance on Moreland - Champaign, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf
- Masters or better in Psychology
- Masters or better in Counseling
- Masters Social Work or better in Social Work
Licenses & Certifications
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization