Anesthesiology opening in Wildomar, California.
Envision Physician Services is seeking a BC/BE FT Anesthesiologist for Temecula, CA!
Highlights of these opportunities include:
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 15 physicians between three UHS facilities
- Call stipend and RVU payment system
- General, Orthopedics, Bariatrics, Minimal Health Pediatrics, OB, and Trauma; No hearts
- Always off post OB and Trauma call
- Optional 1st call at Rancho Spring and Temecula Valley
- Pain and Regional experience preferred
Envision Physician Services offers competitive compensation and 1099 status.
Temecula Valley Hospital, Inland Valley Medical Centers, and Rancho Springs Medical Center are all located in the beautiful Temecula Valley, California. All three facilities are accredited by the Joint-Commission and belong to the UGH Health System. All three facilities are STEMI and Stroke Receiving sites.
The Temecula Valley is located 60 miles north of San Diego and 90 miles southeast of Los Angeles. Home to Southern California s Wine Country, Temecula Valley houses over 30 wineries over the region s rolling hills and sprawling valleys producing a varieties of wines. The Valley is also the central location to everything, from the beaches to the mountains and deserts. Compared to the rest of the state, cost of living in the Temecula Valley is substantially lower, making it one of the hidden gems in Southern California. This area is a great location to live and raise a family. The Temecula Valley Unified School District and its schools are consistently ranked as having the highest Academic Performance Indices within Riverside County.