Architectural Technician, Gloucester £20k - £40k DOE
A well reputable consultancy that has been established for over 25 years is requiring an Architectural Technician who is fully proficient within Revit. This could be a graduate or all the way through to somebody up to 10 years' experience, however you would have to of used Revit at university or in practice, and be fully proficient. This is the chance to join an exceptional large company in a great location.You will find yourself working on and delivering some very exciting high profile projects. You must have experience within regional and national housing developers or have worked on similar projects as this role will be within the residential department. For more information contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP! The Role:
- Running project from start to finish, managing the overall design process within the RIBA work stages
- Co-ordinating a design team, working with Product Designers in-house and external construction professionals
- Complete site visits to check on progress and budget
- Liaise with the client and external consultants, attending design team meetings, managing collaborative communication streams and ensuring that the design projects are on schedule
- Fully qualified architect with UK based experience
- Good working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Client focused attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical abilities
- The ability / willingness to deliver projects.
- Proficient in Revit is preferred
- Experienced within a housing developer / mass housing or similar is mandatory
Offering excellent benefits including flexible working hours, work from home a couple times a week and competitive salary.