Position Description Summary:
AGM are responsible for the daily execution of the Mission Statement, which includes First Class Service to every customer. Shift Supervisors perform training functions, direct execution of standards and provide assistance and support to the Management team in achieving the goals of providing the best service to each guest. Shift Supervisors work in collaboration with the Food and Beverage team to ensure that the restaurants are running efficiently, and daily task are completed from opening to closing to ensure optimal performance. Shift Supervisors provide overall supervision to the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate effectively using the English language
- Strong interpersonal/organizational skills with ability to motivate others
- Proficiency required in reading, writing, mathematics, cash handling/reporting
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of MS Office preferred
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks simultaneously
- Ability to pass the Federal Criminal History Records check, Paradies Background Check, and applicable Department of Transposition requirements.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations
- ServSafe will be required.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred.
- Two to five years prior supervisory experience in a food and beverage operation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with team members, managers, and guests.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and a point of sale system.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.