1) Handle Level 1 escalations from data consumers on completeness, timelines and correctness of Instruments/Securities Static data.
2) Responsible for performing static data analysis and update application for various Financial Products with External/Internal counterparts.
3) Understanding client's requirement for setup on various securities on system, updating various price quotes and corporate action details on application
4) Performing the activities maintaining require levels of Accuracy and TATs.
5) Review, edit and approve the Standard Operating Procedure documents as necessary and strictly adhere to them when handling static data requests.
6) Assess the impact of system changes on operational processes and provide the sign-off accordingly
7) Prepare the test cases and participate in the UAT, Regression and Go-live testing of system changes, when required.
8) Exceed customer expectations and work towards building a world class operations environment
1) Commerce Graduates / MBAs with work experience in Banking / Capital Markets space handling similar roles in Securities/Instruments Reference Data domain.
2) Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skill; Open for working in high pressure environment
3) Expert usage of Market Data vendors viz., Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, GMI/Sungard, Telekurs/Six FI etc.
1) 3 to 4 years' experience in Securities / Instruments Reference data functions like Security Master & Pricing.