Apply for this job now
AWS Cloud Engineer
- Job Type
- 5 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
Support the administration of business intelligence and web applications in AWS and support the build out of cloud architecture and integration of new cloud/AWS services on an agile, cross-functional team.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice our people, ideas, technology and outcomes is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Cloud offering consists of engineers and technical thought leaders who build cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises. Our Cloud team is at the heart of technical solutioning and at the leading edge of product development.
Bachelor's degree required
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Active Top Secret Required with the ability to be onsite at the client
Ability to travel 0-25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you support.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a production, testing, integration, and development environments
- Experience architecting AWS Cloud Solutions and/or AWS Cloud certification
- Demonstrated experience in Linux RedHat SE administration/configuration
- Demonstrated experience with Web Server Configurations: Apache, Tomcat, and IIS
- Demonstrated experience with various database solutions: Postgres, Redshift, MySQL, Oracle
- Demonstrated experience in performing root cause analysis in complex and distributed environments
- Possess AWS Cloud certification
- Experience architecting solutions in AWS
- Experience administering applications in virtual environments
- Experience with Business Intelligence tool (specifically MicroStrategy) administration, including experience creating user roles/permissions, plugin deployment, SDK integration, etc.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Job Reference: 678578650-2
- Date Posted: 5 August 2022
- Recruiter: Deloitte
- Location: Virginia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent