Backend PHP Developer, £60k to £70k, Remote
Avanti Recruitment is currently working with a highly successful and expanding global software and advertising company who have a requirement for a Full Stack / Backend PHP Developer.
You will add exciting new functionality and maintain the current platform, developing, supporting and debugging applications, working with REST APIs and databases in a Linux based infrastructure.
Clean code, continuous improvement and software engineering best practices are all very important.
Tech stack includes - PHP, Propel ORM, Slim router, REST APIs, Linux
Skills & Requirements
- Strong experience as a PHP Developer with great OO experience
- Experience with CI, automated testing, DRY, TDD etc. will be very useful
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- You are passionate about databases and have worked in the past with SQL\NoSQL technologies
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
Nice to have
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with AWS
- Git for version control
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and thriving company who really look after their staff in terms of job satisfaction, exposure to interesting and varied work and career development. If you are looking to join a company with a great culture and good benefits, this is a nice option for you.
For more information please apply online now or feel free to contact Mike Walton at Avanti Recruitment for more information.