Here's what we need:
We're looking for outgoing and friendly Bartenders to ensure a Damn Good experience for each and every guest. Bartenders provide a full-service dining experience that includes menu knowledge and cocktail preparation that follows Torchy's recipes.
Let's TACO bout why it pays to be a Torchy's Team Member:
- Flexible schedules
- Our attire is casual and we'll throw in some of the swag
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a job it can lead to a Damn Good career!
- Damn Good food discount card for you AND your spouse
- Day 1 access to exclusive discounts to shows, sporting events, hotels, and much more
- Access to all benefits including medical, dental, and vision for full-time Team Members after 1 year of employment, plus 401(k) after 6 months
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 1 year of employment
- Torchy's Family Foundation supports our fellow Team Members in times of need and crisis
- Bragging rights (Yeah, we're kind of a big deal!)
QUE-SO here's what you'll need:
- Previous experience working as a restaurant bartender
- A current required state alcohol-server license (TABC, TIPS, ABLE, etc.)
- Open to varied work schedules and hours depending on business needs
- Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on shelves at various height levels
The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of locations across multiple states. OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details.
#mixologist #bartender #torchys