Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Institute of Living, one of the first mental health centers in the U.S., remains one of America's leading not-for-profit centers for patient care, research and education in the fields of behavioral, psychiatric and addiction disorder. Through our dedicated, experienced and skilled clinicians, we provide patients and their families with the highest quality of personalized care. Programs are offered for children, adolescents and adults struggling with mental illness as well as offering services specializing in Anxiety, Eating Disorders, and Geriatric Services.
The Mary H. Parker Autism Center is a developing, outpatient program for the clinical assessment and treatment of individuals across the age continuum with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.
- A full-time, licensed clinical social worker who has had clinical experience in working with children and adolescents with a known or suspected ASD diagnosis
Participate in multidisciplinary, initial evaluations to provide appropriate assessment of and develop evidence-based individual, group, and family-based interventions for children/adolescents and their families entering the program
Provide ongoing individual, group, and/or family therapy for children/adolescents and their families
Opportunities to participate in training and supervision of trainees from different disciplines
Opportunities to participate in research activities
- LCSW, LMFT, PhD, or PsyD licensed to practice in the state of CT.
- Ability to meet requirements for internal credentialing in individual and group or family therapy required.
- Demonstrates competencies, including knowledge and behaviors, to meet age specific patient needs.
We take great care of careers.
As a Hartford Healthcare entity, The Hartford Hospital Institute of Living provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working in a thriving centrally located urban community:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of hire
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount programs
- Located on the Institute of Living's historic park-like grounds designed by Frederick Law Ohlmsted
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.