Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 2 Shift Details:
Second shift CIT/mobile crisis worker for Meriden/Wallingford area. Clinician works closely with local police. SIGN ON BONUS
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut's leading providers of addiction and mental health services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the passion of our specialists, we continue to treat every patient with care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and accessible services.
Provides inpatient/outpatient and/or community care for clients and families across the continuum of care by assuring access, providing assessments and coordinating clinical summary treatment plan determining level of care. Assumes a caseload and performs behavioral health, substance use services, and/or crisis intervention services independently.
- Provides direct client care using individual, couple, group and family therapy specific to each client's needs as indicated on treatment plan.
- Prepares appropriate medical documentation to meet regulatory requirements of licensing and third party agencies as well as internal policies.
- Assesses and plans care by evaluating the psychiatric and psychosocial needs of the client; organizes and prioritizes care and treatment and advocates appropriate resources for the client and family.
- Provides in home clinical services and/or direct crisis intervention to clients and families in multiple sites in the system and in the community.
- Provides continuous education to client and family members and refers them to appropriate levels of care, to support groups and to other available resources in order to maximize care and facilitate recovery or treatment process.
- Proficient in working effectively across programs for clients with both mental health and substance use disorders.
- Negotiates level of care and length of stay with managed care companies; continually re-evaluates client's needs and informs the third party payers of ongoing changes in the client's status.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners along the continuum of care to provide an integrated delivery of healthcare to all clients and families.
- Conducts Emergency Evaluations for clients in the community if required by the program.
- Participates in administrative activities including, team meetings, clinical supervision of staff and staff education as designed by the Program Manager. Assumes responsibility for self-improvement by identifying, communicating and seeking resources to meet own learning needs.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned by Program Manager.
Master's Degree in Social Work, Counselign, or related field.
Three years' experience providing direct services to psychiatric patients, substance use population.
Active CT LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or LADC license. (May consider LMSW close to licensure)
Ability to meet requirement for internal credentialing in relevant clinical settings.
Previous experience in assessment and diagnosis and individual and group therapy.
Demonstrated experience using a computer; basic keyboarding skills.
As a Hartford HealthCare entity, Rushford provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package consisting of:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Sign On Bonus
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of hire, including six paid holidays
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount programs
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.