Our client is based near Macclesfield, Cheshire. They were established over 25 years ago and are a leading player in the legal sector. They are part of Xeinadin, a top 20 UK accountancy group.
They are currently looking for a valuable new team member who will benefit from a long-term commitment to their professional development within their people focused organisation.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking individual who wants to make a real difference. You will be methodical, experienced, and have the drive and determination to develop your career.
The role is a hybrid role with a flexible mix of home and office working, dependant on business need.
Your role will be varied and challenging and will include:
- Involvement in the day-to-day book keeping for a number of individuals and companies. This will include VAT returns, personal and company accounts, as well as tax return preparation. This may be work done collectively as part of the team, or on an individual basis.
- Effectively managing your day-today workload, to ensure timely delivery of work to a consistent standard.
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients, assisting with a variety of queries via telephone and email.
- Striving for quality and excellence in your work.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be a qualified Bookkeeper (AAT), Part-Qualified accountant, or qualified by experience.
- Have experience in general bookkeeping, including VAT and Tax returns.
- Have previous experience of working at this level in industry.
- Have advanced MS Office skills, especially using Excel. Knowledge of XERO and Sage is an advantage.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy with figures.
- Be able to prioritise your own workload, and work unsupervised, as well as working within a team.