Etain is seeking passionate, driven and hardworking individuals to fill positions as Per-Diem Pharmacists for its Syracuse location. Per-Diem Pharmacist positions are hands-on and require individuals who have a high level of attention to detail, enjoy working with patients, and can provide quality counseling on medical products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing, directing, and motivating employees
- Counseling patients on products in accordance with company best practices
- Maintaining and organizing inventory to ensure accuracy and security
- Submitting and reviewing the state prescription monitoring program (PMP)
- Answering questions and requests from health care practitioners about pharmacological information, drug therapies, and potential adverse reactions
- Maintaining a positive work environment and a high level of customer service
- Maintaining pharmacological knowledge through educational workshops, professional publications, personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Other tasks as assigned by management
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Manage working inventory and day stock
- Manage and process point of sale transactions
- Counsel patients, doctors, and other healthcare providers on medical products
- Open schedule capable of working weekends
- Follow thorough instructions without deviation
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Pharmacy degree (BS or PharmD)
- Active NY pharmacist license in good standing
- Completion of 4-hour NYSDOH approved course
- Must be computer literate and capable of accurate data entry
- Must have an up-to-date Covid-19 Vaccine
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures
Etain Health is New York's only family-run, women owned and operated medical marijuana company. We are committed to manufacturing clean, safe, and consistent medical marijuana products for the patients of New York State. Etain was founded in honor of the matriarch of our family, Frances "Granny Fanny" Keeffe: during her battle with ALS we saw first-hand the strength and comfort that medical marijuana could provide.
Our mantra, "Take a moment with Etain", embodies the spirit and belief that our products meet the diverse needs of our community by delivering the highest quality and purest products so our customers feel good about investing in their health and wellbeing.
Etain was one of the original five licensees in New York in 2015 and now has dispensaries in Yonkers, Kingston, Syracuse and a flagship in Midtown East in New York City. We believe the future of cannabis is diverse, and we execute every day on making that future a reality by doing things differently and fostering diversity and inclusion in the cannabis space. Our passionate, women-led organization shares a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of simplicity, care, and trust.
All Etain employees have access to the Employee Assistance Program which provides resources for counseling, financial planning and over 10,000 training resources from your first day of employment. After a 90-Day probationary period, full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits: health insurance including vision and dental, 16 annual days of Paid Time Off and an additional 7 paid holidays.
Equal opportunity employer
Etain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.