Business Administrator - IMMEDIATE START
Gloucester City Centre
£11.25p/h Temporary until March 2023 Full Time 37.5hrs
(potential for permanent position offered to the right candidate)
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
No evenings or weekends ever required
My highly reputable client is looking for an experienced administrator to support their statutory services. This role requires work with vulnerable children and families. Previous experience of working within this sector would be desirable.
- Provide comprehensive support to the department
- Liaise with internal colleagues across all levels of the organisation
- Support and provide excellent service to members of the public
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries
- Undertake multiple administrative duties such as minute taking, diary management and room bookings.
- Upload data and information to internal system
- Experience within a fast paced office environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sufficient IT skills
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Experience handling personal and confidential information
If you are looking for a new challenge and a role where your work really makes a difference then we would love to hear from you!
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE consideration, please send your CV to Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas.