Business Coach, TransportationJob ID: | Amazon UK Services Ltd.Job summary
What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector while raising the bar on customer experience.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth, including how we fulfill and handle customer orders throughout the entire Transportation network. The Amazon Freight Partner (AFP) Team handles the Middle Mile transportation network for Amazon, ensuring that the customer orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, AFP is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class experience through the introduction of new products and services in the middle mile space.
Amazon Freight Partner program is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Business Coach. In this role, you will manage the partner growth for our Linehaul Carriers to support the Amazon's Middle Mile Transportation network.
Key job responsibilities
This role offers an opportunity to make business-critical decisions that will maximize our Carriers' business knowledge and readiness. You will work on defining the Carrier Growth strategy to transform the current transportation environment in line with program strategy. We are seeking candidates who are able to:
- Build and Maintain best in class support for LSPs with scalable tracking process
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to promote a culture of professional service
- Support the growth of Amazon transport network
- Ensure all the processes are compliant with local regulations and standards
- Identify, develop and improve strategies for the AFP onboarding and training process
- Look at continuous improvement while these businesses scale up
- Provide reports to leaders of health and training proficiency on regular basis (using Excel, Access, SQL and or other data management systems)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONSThe ideal candidate:
- Has solid oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively and quickly problem-solve
- Has proven ability to influence others and sound business judgment
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset, with the motivation to develop ideas freely and thrive in an innovative environment
- Is able to liaise and collaborate with external partners
- Has a bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English language
- Has proficiency with Excel and other MS Office applications
- Professional stakeholder management skills
- Transport manager Certificate of Professional competence (CPC)
- Iosh certification or equivalent in Health & Safety
- Solid negotiation skills
- Proven problem-solving, mathematics and investigative skills using data to improve decisions in a business environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in Russian, Polish, or other European languages
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice ( ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.