Apply for this job now
Business Development Manager - Remote
- Dartford, Kent
- 4 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
*Exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing Air & Sea Division!! Competitive salary package/ fantastic commission structure plus company car!*
Remember to check your CV before applying Also, ensure you read through all the requirements related to this role.
Our Air & Sea division has expanded significantly over the last 2 years and we're continuing to expand our UK team. Reporting into the Regional Air & Sea Manager, our driven, experienced, and entrepreneurial Business Development Managers will maintain and develop relationships with an existing portfolio of accounts whilst maximising all sales opportunities by winning new business.
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for someone who wants full autonomy in a role which allows you to experience what it's like to run your own business'!
*About Europa Worldwide Group: *
Europa Worldwide group is an ambitious independent logistics operator specialising in Road freight, Air & Sea freight and Warehousing. We provide market leading products and services to leading international and UK businesses who have chosen Europa because of its commitment to providing best in class services.
We have featured in the prestigious Sunday Times Top Track 250 three times and employ over 1,300 staff globally. The company's turnover of £260 million in 2021 is expected to increase to £300 million in 2022.
*Our Ideal Person: *
* Previous experience in an Air & Sea / Ocean sales role or, an operations role but with the passion to go into a business development / sales focused role is desired, however candidates with experience in a sales role will also be considered.
* Commercially focused with a strong passion for customer service.
* Self-motivated and driven with an entrepreneurial spirit.
* A confident communicator with a passion for their work.
* Has the ability to be a self-starter, build own sales pipeline as well as manage customer accounts and relationships.
* Ability to work successfully in an autonomous role.
*In this role, you will: *
* Build and maintain a customer base to expand revenue streams.
* Plan personal sales activity effectively with regular contact via telephone, email and face to face communication.
* Establish and plan key accounts.
* Actively promoting the brand and always provide exceptional customer service.
* Self-generate appointments to maximise revenue.
* Obtain and maintain excellent knowledge of Europa products and services.
* Provide advice and guidance to resolve queries and objections and ensure follow up and resolutions are delivered.
* Be fully accountable for the growth of GP (gross profit) across these modes and in line with a structured sales scheme.
* Participate in market campaigns and understand related literature.
* Ensure you comply and follow our company values, which we refer to as Our Approach to Business'.
*What you can expect from us: *
* Amazing commission structure, which allows you to earn a highly attractive salary.
* Company car, laptop and iPhone.
* Fully remote role - however you MUST live in a commutable distance from the location advertised.
* 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Working hours - Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 17:30.
* Europa Rewards Scheme (offers/discounts for various retailers/leisure)
* Contributory company pension scheme.
* Employee Well-being Programme.
* The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
* A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
* Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
*Please note *- if you submit your CV, you are giving Europa Worldwide Group Ltd and its subsidiaries consent to hold your personal data.
Please note, all applications will be dealt with according to General Data Protection Regulations. Europa Worldwide Group are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Bonus scheme
* Commission pay
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
Reference ID: VDPBDM
- Job Reference: 677153736-2
- Date Posted: 4 August 2022
- Recruiter: Europa Worldwide Group
- Location: Dartford, Kent
- Salary: On Application