Job title: Business Systems Manager - FTC 18 months (may become permanent)
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00, 40 hours per week (flexible with start/finish times)
Location: Barton-upon-Humber/Grimsby (covering both sites, mainly based within Barton site)
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on experience) - may negotiate for the right person
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Manager to join one of our well established and reputable clients in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the business systems department - creation of Business Systems solutions (designing, testing and implementing new systems).
- To be responsible for systems analysis and development.
- Trouble shooting in house applications and making improvements/changes where possible using VB.net
- Production of relevant technical and user documents.
- Assisting with the improvement of existing databases to meet business needs.
- Day to day management of existing databases.
- Administration Tasks (Assisting administration group in data management)
- Problem investigation and solving.
- Managing multiple projects.
- To Provide support and administration for the Vertical Wave back office telephone system.
- Managing security and permissions.
- Liaising with external providers when necessary to escalate issues.
- To provide network support: user support (Operating Systems and Applications), maintenance of network users, permissions and security.
- To be responsible for the Max Contact system - continuing development and system improvements.
- Ensure integrity of backup & reliability in case of use of stored data.
- Liaising with Machine Networks to escalate issues or work with for continuing development and improvement.
- Has excellent I.T and Project management
- Has some programming knowledge in a multitude of languages such as VB, VB.net VBA, SQL, HTML.
- Excellent communication
- Leadership - being able to manage and supervise a small team
- Problem solving
- Planning and good organisational skills
- Flexible working environment - flexible start and finish times
- Standard Pension Scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Staff discount on our products from day one
- Private Medical Plan after 6 months service
- On-site parking
- Mileage will be paid for (when travelling between two sites)
- Employee Assistance Programme