Apply for this job now
Care Assistant (Days)
- Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire
- 4 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
*Healthcare Assistant (Homemaker)*
Want to apply Read all the information about this position below, then hit the apply button.
*Be All You Can Be With Hamberley*
A Homemaker is a unique role for a unique person. We believe that our residents deserve something Extra Special, Every Day'. And at the heart of this model are our Homemakers - healthcare assistants with a difference.
Homemakers are more than care assistants or healthcare assistants - they are carers, housekeepers and companions all in one. They take the time to get to know our residents and are trusted to give each individual the care they need, in the way they like.
*Join us at Nottingham's most stunning care home*
Edwalton Manor is a luxurious care home on the outskirts of Nottingham, part of the award-winning Hamberley Care Homes - offering luxury care homes in beautiful locations throughout the UK. Residents live in spacious, stylish ensuite rooms, and enjoy beautifully furnished shared spaces and landscaped gardens.
*Be different - be a Homemaker*
- *Generous, above market-rate pay.*
- *A varied role where no two days are the same.* Homemakers care for individual people in the way a family member might care for someone in their home. We don't do timetabled task-based care - we care for each individual in the way that works best for them. Whether that's administering medication, helping make someone's bed, arranging a family meal with their loved ones or taking them to the beauty salon, you'll always be doing something different. Our Homemakers focus on the tiny details that make our residents unique, and tailor care to each and every individual.
- *A chance to make a real difference to our residents' lives.* Often healthcare assistants, care assistants and domiciliary care assistants find they don't get to spend enough time with the people they care for to make a real difference. Not at Hamberley. As a Homemaker you have fewer people to care for, but you spend more time with them. It's a more satisfying and fulfilling role that is better for our residents. That's why the model has won awards.
- *Excellent opportunities for learning and development.* We will support you with all the training you need, including NVQ qualifications and further clinical training if you want to specialise in areas like dementia and nutrition.
- *Supportive team environment.* Being kind and supportive to each other is key to our ability to show kindness and companionship to our residents. We truly believe this across all parts of our organisation. It's just one of the reasons that, when people join us, they stay with us.
*We offer our Homemakers: *
£11.20 per hour
- Contracted hours - part and full-time available
- 12-hour shifts
- Enhanced overtime rate available
- Quality bonus scheme linked to CQC Rating
- Casual dress. Because we want both you and our residents to feel comfortable and at home, Homemakers don't wear uniforms.
*Could you be part of our team?*
We provide full training and induction, so we're more interested in you as a person than your specific care experience.
You may have experience as a healthcare, care or domiciliary care assistant, and are looking for a different approach, a nicer work environment and a more satisfying role.
If you have no work experience in care but are interested in helping people live happy lives, we'll guide you to a fantastic career through our Hamberley Care Home Training Roadmap.
What is important is that you have passion, empathy and dedication to help our residents live their lives to the fullest. We will support you with everything else!
*Hamberley People *
We respect and value our residents and each other. At Hamberley Care Homes, we believe in the importance of what we do and why we do it. Creative and empowered, our people see every day as an opportunity for growth and development. We make ideas happen. Together we can achieve anything. Be part of it!
*About Hamberley *
The award-winning Hamberley Care Group is changing the way that elderly care is delivered through our luxury homes across the UK. Fast-growing and innovative, we're opening five new homes in 2022. Recognised for our exceptional approach to care, we were chosen as Residential Care Provider of the Year in 2019 and 2022.
*TO VIEW OUR GDPR DATA PROTECTION PRIVACY NOTICE PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.20 per hour
* Performance bonus
* Casual dress
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Previous healthcare: 1 year (preferred)
* proof of Covid vaccination (required)
* work permit ( we do not offer sponsorship) (required)
- Job Reference: 677255632-2
- Date Posted: 4 August 2022
- Recruiter: Edwalton Manor
- Location: Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: On Application