($17-25 /hr based on experience)
BluSky Restoration is a full-service restoration contractor that specializes in the restoration of property damaged by fire, water, and storm. We are looking for an experienced Carpenter skilled in multiple areas of residential and commercial rebuilding with experience in insurance restoration work. Must be able to communicate on a high level during the reconstruction process. This position reports directly to the Project Manager. The individual should have a reliable truck and tools to complete the following types of work at a high skill level.
- Tile Work
- Hanging cabinets
- Trim carpentry-baseboards
- Door hanging and taping
- Light electrical/plumbing
- Rough framing consisting of re-framing homes and setting trusses
- Ability to work with people in a professional manner
- Maintains a valid and current driver's license
- Availability for travel in response to out of town projects and/or catastrophic events
- Successfully pass a national criminal background check and motor vehicle report background check
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BluSky Restoration is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.