Solo Owner Operator Pay Now Start at $1.20 per Mile! - New 2022 Pay Increase!
John Christner Trucking loves Owner Operators! (John was one himself after all). Bringing your own truck, you enjoy all of our great benefits (you're responsible for your 2290). John Christner Trucking is moving critical fresh food loads to restock shelves and need hard working professionals like you. We are all in this together. We Offer:
Our Drivers Spoke and WE LISTENED!
Now offering a NEW pay increase and PRACTICAL miles!
That's right - JCT is working harder than ever to make sure our Contractors are earning what they deserve.
- Fuel Surcharge Paid on All Miles - Loaded and Empty
- Fuel Tax
- Base Plates
- Reefer Fuel
- EZ Pass, Oklahoma Pike Pass and Drivewyze
- TripPak Express
- Pay Starts at $1.20/Mile - New 2022 Base Pay Increase
- $0.02 per Mile Safety Bonus, Paid Quarterly
- Fuel Surcharge
- Detention Pay for Solos
- Pilot/Flying J Fuel Rebate of $0.15/Gallon
- NEW $0.15/Gallon Rebate from Love's
- $1,200 Referral Bonus - One Time Payout
- LIMITED TIME $1,000 Orientation Pay
- Now Offering PRACTICAL Miles!
- No Load Boards
- Consistent Freight
- 1,350 Mile Average Length of Haul
- Insurance is Available if You're Looking for a New Provider
Owner Operator Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have recent OTR, 3 months tractor-trailer driving experience
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3) years
- No more than three (3) preventable accidents/incidents in the past three (3) years
- No DUI/DWI in the past five (5) years
JCT is big enough to offer all you need to be successful but we're small enough to know you by name. We have the right trucks, the right freight, the right people. Enjoy the rewards of a partnership with one of the most successful companies in the transportation industry.