Local & Regional CDL A Drivers - Average $85K Annual, Daily or Weekly Hometime!
Come join us at Premier Transportation! With flexible schedules, daily or weekly home time, and an average annual pay of $85k, you can finally drive local dedicated or regional routes without making compromises.
CDL A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL License
- 1 plus year of OTR experience
- 22 years or older
- No DWI/DUI in commercial vehicles
CDL A Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- No Touch Freight
- Full and Part Time available - flexible schedules!
- Home daily or multiple nights throughout the week
- 300-600 daily miles
CDL A Truck Driver Benefits:
- Most markets $0.45 - $0.55 per mile, with some markets paying up to $0.65 per mile
- Vacation, detention, stop off, holiday pay
- Comprehensive benefits package (dental, health and life) including 401k
- $1,000 Annual Longevity Bonus
- $100 Clean inspection Bonus - Unlimited
- $100 Monthly Safety Bonus
- $500 Driver Referral Bonus, Unlimited
- Entrance into Safe Driver of the Year Drawing of $10,000
Call 866-388-1296 to speak with a recruiter today!
Premier Transportation is an Irregular Route Common and Contract Carrier which specializes in providing integrated transportation and logistics solutions to the retail and consumer products industries nationwide.