Class A CDL Truck Driver - $10,000 Sign On Bonus ADUSA Transportation, LLC
is the transportation company of Ahold Delhaize USA, providing transportation services to one of the largest grocery retail supply chains in the nation. ADUSA Transportation supports the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop enabling these brands to serve their customers through a variety of channels all along the East Coast. In 2020, ADUSA Transportation and its third-party partners delivered more than 1.2 billion cases or 10 billion retail units to the local brands. Position Summary:
In this position, you would be responsible for safely delivering grocery and perishable product to company stores as scheduled and for safely transporting backhauls to distribution centers. Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely operate tractor trailer while maintaining the company s driving performance standards.
- Assist in unloading deliveries at stores.
- Follow proper pre-trip procedures as required by DOT regulation 392.7
- Maintain and follow all proper delivery and pick up paperwork and procedures.
- Maintain all D.O.T. paperwork and qualifications.
- Ensure proper count and condition of load(s) at all backhaul, for hire and relay (compound) locations.
- Verify proper operating conditions of equipment used.
- Make recommendations for modifications to procedures or processes impacting work group or distribution center that will maximize efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs.
- Ensure compliance with Delhaize America standards in the areas of accuracy, safety and productivity.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver s License
- Must have a minimum of 1 year and 100,000 miles tractor trailer driving experience.
- Must be willing to participate in Company-provided finishing program
- Must not have more than one moving violation against your driving record in the last 3 year rolling period
- Knowledge of DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, along with Transportation Logistics
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 70 lbs.
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment
- Must have good written and oral communication skills and be able to speak English
- Meet all requirements (physical and otherwise) set by the DOT Federal Motor
- Must pass drug screens
Skills and Abilities
- Previous tractor trailer driving experience
- 3 years and 300,000 miles of experience
- Graduate of an approved truck driving school and a certificate of completion presented
- Excellent driving skills
- Possess good communication, verbal and written skills
- Ability to pass and meet all requirements for the D.O.T. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations handbook and D.O.T. physical and drug screen
- Drivers can earn 85k plus per year
- Sign On Bonus: $10,000 total ($2500 paid at 3 mos, 6 mos, 9 mos & 1 year)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Competitive benefits package options
- 401K match up to 5%
ADUSA Transportation is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please call for more information