The Client Service Associate is a fast-paced role for those interested in institutional client service. The Client Service Associate performs both client service and business support functions in Asia. Aspects of the role include communicating with prospects and clients, coordinating, preparing and participating in sales/client meetings, lead generation, servicing clients and managing new account start-ups. Work ethic, communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented, ability to solve problems, commitment, interest in finance and a passion to succeed are the key attributes of the successful candidate. This position is based in Singapore.
What You'll Do:
- Increase the effectiveness of the sales, client service and consultant teams.
- Coordinate and participate in marketing activities, including RFPs.
- Schedule, track and prepare materials for client and prospect meetings.
- Attend client and prospect meetings and conference calls, write meeting notes and ensure prompt follow up of any open issues.
- Write/coordinate letters, qualitative analysis and other prospect and client communications.
- Oversee new account start-ups, account closings and coordinate cash flows.
- Track prospect, client and consultant information and ensure effective internal and external communication.
- Work efficiently to establish and maintain strong relationships with various internal groups (i.e., Research, Marketing, Client Service, Client Reporting, Portfolio Construction, Operations) to ensure all reporting requirements are met and internal management systems are current.
- Identify new prospects for meetings, source for search activity and run competitive analysis.
- Participation in communication (e.g. via conference calls, emails) with our global offices outside of standard business hours is expected as part of this role.
We're Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with prior client service and business support experience in the financial services industry, preferably within an institutional asset management or wealth management setting.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Well organized and results-focused; ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Ability to work independently and with a variety of colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedicated, energetic and confident individual who knows and loves the financial industry and seeks a long-term career path into institutional sales and client service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (written and verbal) required.
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian's open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: . We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at .
Acadian Asset Management LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.