Cloud Security Engineer - FedRAMP Role Overview:
We are seeking a Cloud Security Engineer who will be responsible for improving and maintaining our security posture from software development, test and live infrastructure and help with FedRAMP activities. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, articulate, have experience with Linux and other NIX-derivatives, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced development environment.
Your primary mission as a Security Engineer is working closely with the development, technical operations, quality assurance, and product management teams, to ensure the timely delivery of robust technical solutions for customers and internal teams. Company Overview:
At Skyhigh Security, were focused on innovation. We secure the worlds data, and this means making the world a safer place. With plenty of learning and growth opportunities, exciting challenges and talented teams, youll have everything you need to see your future in a whole new way. Come make a difference with us. For more information, visit Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Security Operations and 2 years of overall IT experiences.
- Implementation and maintenance of security controls in our hosted and AWS environments.
- Performs periodic vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and other security assessments as needed.
- Experience with writing AWS Lambda functions for security remediations.
- Experience with Siem, IPS/IDS, Endpoint antivirus solutions.
- An understanding of how networks and common networking protocols work and how to dissect them using tcpdump.
- Good understanding in networking, databases, client-side technologies or systems' administration.
- Understandings in configuration management frameworks (e.g. Salt, Ansible, Puppet).
- Hands-on scripting background (Bourne/Korn Shell, Python/Perl/Ruby).
- Thorough familiarly with Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS and/or Free/OpenBSD.
- Evangelize security within organization.
- Automation of scanning/analysis/patching, customization, upgrades and monitoring through SecOps tools meant for Cloud management.
- As a SecOps Engineer, building, deploying, and maintaining our cloud environment is your day-to-day focus.
- Design, build and implement enterprise security systems for all of our environments.
- Should be a quick learner on adopting various McAfee Enterprise tools.
Preferred Applicable Certifications
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Glu, Salt.
- Extensive experience with nix systems, virtualization, and network administration.
- Experience documenting processes, labs and test environments
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.