Accuracy and Attention to Patient Detail are Paramount for Medication Administration Personnel. While working in the Nursing Home or Assisted Living facility you may have found COVID restrictions to be more than you bargained for and other aspects of the position to be a little more harsh than you expected when you decided to become a Med Tech. Making an impact for an under-served patient population, in a safe, secure correctional work environment may be just the career change you are looking for.
Qualifications: We are looking for a Certified Medication Aide to utilize their skills for a diverse patient group. You will work with nursing staff on duty and provider, to ensure accuracy in setting up and administering medications to patients as scheduled. You should have competence in collecting patient vital signs, knowledge and understanding of the five rights of medication administration and understand the importance of confidential and accurate patient documentation.
If this is you, we have a current opening at:
Location: Madison County Detention Center
Open Position: FT Certified Medication Aide
Schedule: 3/4 12 hr Night Shift Rotation; EVO Weekend
Competitive Pay + Shift Differential
No COVID Vaccine Required: SHP is not subject to the CMS COVID Vaccine Mandate and does NOT require employees to be vaccinated.
In addition to the Autonomy and Experience you will earn, Full Time Employees also enjoy:
- Pre-Tax Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Coverage Options
- Short and Long Term Disability Options
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional Life Coverage Options for Employee, Spouse & Child
- 2 Weeks PTO Accrued and 8 Paid Holidays (1 st Year of Employment)
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401K Retirement Plan Eligibility After 1 yr + 1,000 work hours
- EAP Services
- Fitness, Travel, and Education Discounts through MEP
- Tuition Discounts for Continuing Education w/ Reimbursement Options
- Safe, Secure Work Environment
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bereavement & Jury Duty Paid Leave
- Medical, Parental, Military Unpaid Leave
Interested in Learning More About Life At SHP?
Check us out on Instagram @LifeAtSHP, Facebook @SouthernHealthPartners and Twitter @SHPJailMedical
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Applicants are subject to Drug Screening and the Issuance of Security Clearance by the Facility in Which Work is to be performed.