£9.50 Per Hour, Plus benefits
Location: Easingwold, York
Temporary Contract: Various shifts including Days, Nights and Weekends.
We are looking for empathetic and resilient Complex Care Support Workers to join our team providing excellent support for an adult in their own home. You will be passionate about care and deeply committed to helping a person with disabilities who can sometimes present challenging behaviour.
What will the role involve?
Daily duties will include providing companionship, cooking, administering medication, taking the individual out for the day, attending appointments, assisting with their finances, and helping them to achieve their goals. This is a fun, fulfilling role and an opportunity to work with a humorous individual who enjoys going out into the community. They love animals, helping out on local farms and exploring the local area, and particularly enjoy going for walks, gardening and going for coffee.
So, why work with Reeds Social Care team?
- Progress your training and development through the substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund.
- You will have access to a dedicated expert consultant within the office hours of 8:00am -18:00pm to offer support and employment advice.
- Weekly Pay and Rotas/Timesheets accessible online.
- Free Care Certificate Training, Medications Training and PMVA/MAPA Training for Reed Candidates.
- Cashback on £40 Enhanced DBS.
- Refer a friend for £50 cash if they work for 4 weeks through Reed!
What do we expect from you?
- Experience of caring for individuals with additional needs in your personal or working life.
- Experience of working with individuals with issues around mental health in order to monitor moods.
- An understanding of Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and Community Treatment Orders.
- A commitment to providing great care.
- Show dignity and respect.
- Have compassion, empathy, and an understanding of complex needs.
- The ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with a vulnerable person and their family.
- Observant and confident in giving feedback to management when additional needs are required.
If this role in York as a Complex Care Support Worker sounds like you please apply or contact me on .