Bringing Ingenuity to Life
By blending PA's rich history in consulting with our dynamic culture and capabilities, we mix disciplines, deliver faster, iterate smarter and constantly learn - challenging the status quo to seek the best solution for our clients.
At PA Consulting, we're Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Our Complex Systems team works with organisations to help them simplify complexity and better understand, manage and exploit interdependencies. As the world becomes more complex, dynamic and interconnected, we help our clients to deliver change at the scale and pace required for them to remain competitive.
To rise to the challenges of this Consultant role, you'll need a strong track record of delivering solutions and thinking creatively to solve complex problems. Experience in systems definition and design, modelling, enterprise architecture, systems integration, verification and acceptance is highly desirable.
Become part of the Team:
- Are you an established leader with a proven track record of building strong client relationships and winning cutting-edge work in one or more industries?
- Do you enjoy tackling complex problems using your experience, creativity and interpersonal skills to find ingenious solutions?
- Are you keen to help organisations understand, design and deliver some of the most innovative and complex systems in the world?
- Is being able to shape your own career pathway and support the development of others through leading teams important to you?
- Would you be motivated by working collaboratively with diverse teams of experts and bringing your own unique strengths to develop systems insights that help a wide variety of organisations?
We are looking for candidates with skills and experience in developing and leading work in one or more of the following areas:
- A proven ability to shape, win and deliver cutting-edge work for clients in industries such as Health and Life Sciences, Transport, Defence and Security, Public Services, and Energy and Utilities
- Strong commercial acumen and management experience. You should be able to manage P&L's and costs for complex projects
- Excellent business development and self-starter skills; you should already have ideas/concepts for projects to meet client needs in your chosen industry sector(s) and been keen to build on PA's reputation and resources to deliver.
- A strong track record in delivering solutions and thinking creatively to solve complex problems
- Prior experience or understanding of Systems Thinking and complex problem solving
- Prior experience in systems definition and design, enterprise architecture (beyond software solutions), systems modelling and dynamics, or systems integration, verification, and acceptance
- A drive for personal and professional progression
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills in multi-cultural environments
Degree educated, or qualified by experience, in a relevant subject area.
Private medical insurance and flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
Opportunities for flexible working
The opportunity to buy 5 additional days of annual leave
Company pension scheme and travel allowance
Annual performance-based bonus
Life and Income protection insurance
Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
Additional optional benefits (dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Diversity Enables Ingenuity
Our diversity strengthens us and stimulates a rich, creative environment where our people feel empowered to be themselves. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, no matter their background. Together, we are PA - Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process - at any time - don't hesitate to contact us on recruitmentenquiries@