Conveyancing secretary, Administration, Legal Secretary, Land Registry, Residential Conveyancing, Permanent, DerbyConveyancing secretary is required by a well-respected & highly-regarded Multi-service Law Firm, based in their Derby office.You will be a Residential Conveyancing secretary with minimum 1 years' experience. This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary looking for personal and career growth opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice.The role & Responsibilities:General:
- To make your contact with clients a high priority and to convey a high degree of courtesy and responsiveness to their needs.
- To work as a team member with your fee-earner(s) and other colleagues.
- To anticipate problems and difficulties and take suitable action.
- To be continually sensitive to all facets of the overall quality of service being received by clients.
- To carry out word processing as required by Fee Earner accurately and at a speed appropriate with the required standards.
- To answer incoming calls quickly and to deal with them in accordance with the firm's good practice procedures.
- To assist the fee-earner in diary management, including the maintenance if a reminder system, and daily priorities.
- To keep constantly updated summary of your fee-earner's current cases, and to be able to deal with simple queries from clients.
- To efficiently control filing and record system for your fee-earner.
- To efficiently control the flow of mail, faxes and other messages.
- To locate and extract information as required by the fee-earner.
- To undertake copying, collating, binding of documents and associated work.
- To undertake telephone contact with clients and potential clients under the direction of the fee-earner.
- To take personal responsibility for your own professional development, (within the context of the firm's Investors in People Policy).
- To maintain and improve your professional expertise.
- To participate in and contribute to the flow of information within the firm.
- Legal secretarial experience of at least two years in a private practice.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Word processing "windows" and "word" knowledge.
- Good organisational skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Experience of and ability to deal with clients.
- Knowledge and experience of IT Skills especially "Case Management".
About Klein Hamilton RecruitmentKlein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
- Location: Derby
- Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £21,000 per annum.
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Reference: EL04
- Contact: Andy Shah
Conveyancing secretary, Administration, Legal Secretary, Land Registry, Residential Conveyancing, Permanent, Derby