SIGN-ON BONUS BASED ON EXPERIENCE!
Pay scale $18-20 !BASED ON EXPERIENCE!
Your career deserves... MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How you can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagardère provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
- Food preparation at 100% recipe adherence. Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving, portioning, and serving food items.
- Follow production prep list and keep accurate records to accurately. Requisition supplies and equipment as needed.
- Ability to use knives, slicers, and kitchen equipment efficiently and safely.
- Wash, slice, and peel items on prep list.
- Follow recipes.
- Store prepared food items safely and ensure they are properly date labeled.
- Follow all brand standards including those related to food safety, sanitation, operational excellence, or guest satisfaction.
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices. Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws and regulation including those relating to food safety.
- Regularly restocks all kitchen supplies and food items required for service.
- Assist with ordering and planning food supplies, as directed by the supervisor.
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to management.
- Monitor proper rotation and dating of prepped food items and storage areas.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment that is free of safety hazards.
- Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.