Nursing is a Work of Heart! To give of yourself in the care of others requires true dedication. Feeling you have gotten lost in the regulations of your current role? Looking to find Autonomy in your work, using Evidence Based Nursing Decisions? Southern Health Partners can help you get back your Heart for Nursing. If you enjoy making an impact for an under-served patient population, and are looking for a safe, secure work environment, look no further. Correctional Nursing is just the place for you and we have a current opening at:
Location: Boyd County Detention Center
Open Position: FT LPN
Schedule: 3/4 12 hr Night Shifts 6p to 6a & EVO Weekend
Competitive Pay + Sign-On & Retention Bonus Offered
No COVID Vaccine Required: SHP is not subject to the CMS COVID Vaccine Mandate and does NOT require employees to be vaccinated.
In addition to the Autonomy and Experience you will earn, Full Time Employees also enjoy:
- Pre-Tax Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Coverage Options
- Short and Long Term Disability Options
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional Life Coverage Options for Employee, Spouse & Child
- 2 Weeks PTO Accrued and 8 Paid Holidays (1 st Year of Employment)
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401K Retirement Plan Eligibility After 1 yr + 1,000 work hours
- EAP Services
- Fitness, Travel, and Education Discounts through MEP
- Tuition Discounts for Continuing Education w/ Reimbursement Options
- Safe, Secure Work Environment
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bereavement & Jury Duty Paid Leave
- Medical, Parental, Military Unpaid Leave
Growth: New to corrections? We want you to find your new home with the SHP Family and to see you grow and develop your skills for many years to come. CEU's can be very expensive and time consuming. Working for SHP eliminates this expense for all our nurses ensuring new topics are available each month and you are kept up to date on current healthcare concerns. Interested in continuing your education? SHP partners with multiple groups to provide discounts on college tuition. With a service length requirement, SHP also offers tuition reimbursement. We are always looking for opportunities to have our staff grow with us and remain a part of the SHP Family. Promotion from within and mentoring for excellence is something we are proud to offer.
Interested in Learning More About Life At SHP?
Check us out on Instagram @LifeAtSHP, Facebook @SouthernHealthPartners and Twitter @SHPJailMedical
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Applicants are subject to Drug Screening and the Issuance of Security Clearance by the Facility in Which Work is to be performed.