An exciting opportunity for an energetic Finance professional is available for an FMCG company based in Kent. The primary functions will be to provide quality Financial insights to the business units to enable to make sound business decisions. Must thrive on Financial Analysis to understand key drivers of performance, which you will be skilled in articulating simply. Deadline driven and enjoy the usual Financial rhythms (month-end, year-end and annual budget cycles), but also good at initiating new projects which will deliver improvements. A key focus of the role is profitability analysis which required liaison with the commercial team, so it's important that the candidate is a strong communicator who enjoys interacting across teams.
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified or currently studying towards.
- Experienced in Manufacturing/Costing environment.
- Someone with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge in product trading (with a focus of profitability by both customer and product)
- Someone who enjoys working with numbers
- Good attention to detail
- Enjoys a challenge
- Well organised and good at managing competing demands
It is desirable for the candidate to have SAP experience and knowledge of working in Management Accounting.