Want to work in schools and gain vital experience?
Looking for a career into teaching?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a cover supervisor for a secondary school within the Gosport area. Within a cover supervisor's role and responsibilities it will include:
- Covering lessons in absence of a timetabled teacher across the curriculum
- Supervising the delivery of cover work across the school by communicating what set work the students will need to complete
- Ensuring the required resources and equipment needed for the lesson are effectively delivered
- Providing assistance to the regular teaching staff within lessons
Whilst experience working within a secondary school or working with secondary school and sixth form students is not essential, the ideal candidate will need to exhibit:
- The ability to manage a group of children and coping with the challenging behaviour of the students
- The ability to establish a good working relationship with the students, teaching staff, and parents
- Knowledge of the national curriculum for secondary and sixth form aged pupils
- A good understanding of numeracy, writing and literacy skills
In return we can offer you:
- Brilliant rates paying up to £90 per day
- Access to our CPD course
- Earn £50 for our referral scheme
- An excellent path into working with schools in your local area.
I look forward to hearing from you.