£30k - £36k per annum
Cobalt is exclusively working with a property consultancy based a short walk from Oxford Circus Underground Station.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the debts are collected in a timely manner.
- Ensure that tenant payments accurately identified within the bank account.
- Details accurately entered to the daily receipt report with comments where necessary.
- Allocating cheques to the correct tenant and banked into the correct account daily
- Analyse the rent collection report on a weekly basis, alongside any other reports.
- Identify unallocated money and allocate it by liaising with debtors, property managers and client accountants within a two-week time frame.
- Handle the cash forecasting on a weekly basis, ensuring appropriate action is followed up to meet expectations by liaising with relevant teams.
- Chase debtor accounts for payments of overdue invoices by phone, email, and visits.
- Relevant tenants are issued with notice letters at various stages and non-paying tenants are passed on to debt collectors within agreed dates
- All disputes are being monitored, checked, negotiated, and followed up with PM's promptly & appropriately within agreed terms.
- Handle various administrative duties that meet the required standard in relation to collection and cash, including mailing of invoices and statements, receipt and banking of checks, document retention and storage
- You will have previous experience working within a Credit Control function in Real Estate
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Property management accounts systems experience such as Tramps or Qube ideally
- You will have the ability to achieve targets and strive for continual improvements of processes
- You will have strong attention to detail and have the ability to communicate effectively with the wider team
- Be able to always work in a high-volume role with the capabilities to multi-task
If you have the relevant skills to undertake this opportunity, please submit your up to date CV ASAP for review.
They will be interviewing this week and next, so you could be walking into your new opportunity sooner than you think!