Our client is a well-established company based in Warwick. They are a leading provider for heating solutions and one of Europe's largest manufacturers. They are currently looking to hire Customer Service Advisors to join their Customer Support team on a temp to perm basis. The ideal candidate will have a confident telephone manner and enjoy speaking with people; you will either have existing customer service experience from an office, retail, hospitality or similar background, or be a recent college/university leaver looking for their first step on the career ladder.
Please note: Although this is initially a temporary role, it is with the view to go permanent. There is the option for both full time and part time work (20 - 40 hours per week, but part time would run 8am - 12pm). The working pattern is Monday - Friday, with one weekend day working (Saturday or Sunday) in every two weeks. The initial training period will be 2 weeks (office based) and then afterwards, it will be a hybrid working role.
Start Date: The start dates are fixed, so candidates will need to be available to start on either the 3rd October or the 17th October.
- Taking inbound calls from customers with problems.
- Talk with customers to get to the root of their problems.
- Maintain good records of all customer conversation.
- Meet all targets and objectives set for our Sales & Customer Support Agents.
- Promote our excellent Service Plans to our customers to give them long term cover and solutions.
- Good communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- An ability to listen, empathise and confidently respond to customers
- Previous office experience is not essential
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Daisy Flower on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.