Customer Service Advisor
£20k - £22k
Monday to Friday
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join the Technical/Online team with my client based in West Kent.
The team consists of highly skilled individuals who provide technical information to customers, ensuring the needs of their customers are met, whether in or out of warranty. Product knowledge is key for this role, but full training will be provided!
If you have customer service experience or are keen to get into a varied customer service position then please continue reading
Duties will include:
- Handling customer questions and complaints
- Always available for customers- either by phone, email or via webchat
- Following procedure to solve Customer problems
- Support other areas within the contact centre at peak times
- Understanding product features & benefits
- Identifies and sells to customer needs where required
- Meets Sales and performance targets set
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally from a Customer facing environment
- A proven track record in achieving sales through service
- Experience of creating well written responses within a quality based framework
- A high level of communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to communicate with customers via the telephone & webchat
- The ability to assess and handle difficult situations
- Demonstrate good judgement and able to challenge others viewpoints positively and constructively
- The ability to work diligently on own initiative
- Strong team player
My client is completely flexible and is happy to look at CVs sent over from candidates coming from university or a retail environment, who are looking for their first office base position! You must be fully computer literate to be considered.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are keen for a role of this nature, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Recruitment Consultant at Pearson Whiffin.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on and
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!