We have an amazing opportunity for an Cyber Compliance Security Officer to join us at our flagship dealership in Stockport.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week with a salary of £40,000-45,000k.
Staff Car Scheme
Competitive Pension Scheme - Company pay up to 4%
Perk Box Membership
Eye care Vouchers
Life Assurance - 4 x Salary
Employee Assistance Programme
23 days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years
You will be:
• Ensuring our information security, data protection (GDPR) and cyber security policies and processes are kept up to date and in line with business requirements.
• Developing, managing, and delivering information security projects form initiation to implementation with continuous improvement and collaboration focus.
• Building, managing, and monitoring activity and routine reports, raising awareness and adherence across the IT directorate and wider business.
• Managing audit processes to ensure adherence to ISO 27001, TISAX, and cyber essentials standards.
• Representing customer information security groups.
• Making recommendations of the necessary corrective actions required and ensure they are implemented effectively.
• Managing third party web application PEN testing suppliers.
• Maintaining, analysing, and monitoring cyber security threats.
• Conducting security and data protection assessments with internal business units and external third parties to ensure ongoing security and data protection requirements are met.
• Managing security incident response and continuous monitoring of effectiveness of the mitigation actions and outcomes.
• Provide regular reports and updates to the CIO.
You will have:
• Strong working knowledge of data privacy laws, information security and industry best practices and how they might impact a software business like ours.
• The ability to prioritise tasks, problem solve, work under pressure, and be a business partner to the company, ensuring that we balance our compliance and security goals against commercial needs, giving consultative information advice and guidance, as necessary.
• Experience working with one or more of the following compliance frameworks: ISO 27001, Cyber essentials, TISAX.
Are you interested in joining a fun loving, passionate, spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, we are looking for you APPLY TODAY!