Our revered property client based in Edgbaston is looking to bring a system-savvy Data Analyst into their Accounting division on a permanent basis. You will be working in a hybrid role focussed on the management of projects and maintenance of systems, alongside accounting. This role will give the suitable candidate masses of transparency and exposure within the business as you liaise with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of finance.
Day to day in the role you will act as a bridge between finance and client teams to identify process and system bottlenecks, to ensure smoother running. Your vital finance knowledge will be tested as you further develop the reporting tools for finance, account for deposits and implement service charge handovers.
Ideally, you will;
- Have previous experience in a data or system heavy role.
- Ideally have experience with Propman or Voyager systems (although preferred this is not required).
- Have a finance background and an understanding of accounting, as you will be accounting for part of the role.
- Be looking for a business for long-term career growth and progression.
In return, you will;
- Be offered 2 days a week working from home.
- Have progression in the role and the workplace, with annual salary reviews.
- Have access regular team building events, sports and bbqs!
- Work in an incredibly interesting role, giving you vital exposure to multiple stakeholders.
This role is second to none for the candidate out there that loves IT and systems but wants to leverage their accounting knowledge. Please apply now to avoid missing out.