Job Title: Data and Implementation Analyst
Location: Reigate - hybrid - 40% office based
Full time - 35 hours
About UsWe're a specialist UK financial services group focusing on attractive segments of the UK retirement income market. But guess what, we're not your traditional financial services company, and we're not just looking for traditional financial services people. We need agile operators who can quickly find solutions and are committed to doing the right thing for our customers.
We are passionate about our strong purpose of helping people achieve a better later life, and our culture is built around our identity of being Just. We do the right thing in the right way. Collaborating and valuing differences makes us a successful team in which everyone feels included. Our culture, combined with our strong purpose, is one of our key competitive advantages and helps us to make Just an inclusive and great place to work.
In 2021 we were named as one of the?UK's?100?Best Large Companies to Work For and accredited as a 2-star organisation, representing outstanding levels of engagement. Alongside these, we were also recognised in the following Best Companies categories: Financial Services' 30 Best Companies to Work For, London's 75 Best Large Companies to Work For, South East's 100 Best Companies to Work for and Northern Ireland's 10 Best Companies to Work For. We're extremely proud to have achieved this against the backdrop of the pandemic and the many challenges it posed to our colleagues and customers.
To provide high calibre and proactive assistance to both the Data and Onboarding Service Manager and Senior Implementation Managers. Leading on new scheme implementations, data cleanse and operational data analysis, pension scheme buy outs and supporting with the monthly reinsurance reporting.
Acting as the initial point of contact for all implementation queries from the Third Party Administrator (TPA) and the Operational team. Act as a role model for the Implementation Support function within Data and Onboarding Services.
Examples of Key Activities
Skills and Knowledge
- Support the transition of buy ins, completing a full review of the benefit specification and data for completeness, highlighting issues to the relevant party and owning through to resolution.
- Complete the implementations for both buy-in and buy-out schemes with our TPA(s) linking in with the Data and Onboarding Service Manager and Senior Implementation Manager(s) as needed, monitoring progress against plans and highlighting any issues or delays to the team.
- Complete the TPA set up sign off process for all implementations maintaining records of the sign offs completed and ensuring everything is signed off as per agreed DB Governance matrix
- Facilitate the completion of all operational tasks for schemes in transition such as payroll funding, member calculations and reinsurance reporting, working with others in DB as required
- Support the delivery of buy-outs, working with the Senior Implementation Manager(s) as needed.
- Manage the BAU handover process for all schemes with both our TPA and Operational teams, owning any queries and resolving with relevant support as needed.
- Support the completion of the monthly reinsurance reporting as required.
- Support the completion of the DB valuation data, dealing with any data queries and leading on discussions with TPAs, liaising with our internal TPA manager as needed.
- Support with the collation and production of any monthly MI, highlighting any unexpected delays or issues to the Data and Onboarding Service Manager.
- Provide training and guidance to new implementation support team members measuring and signing off their competence levels accordingly as they progress.
- Provide support to the Senior Implementation Manager, deputising as necessary.
- Ability to work on own and to tight deadlines, maintaining exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on a diverse work load and prioritise own workloads, ensuring delivery as required.
- Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate both internally and externally.
- Good analytical and issue resolution skills.
- An understanding of DB pensions, pension scheme administration requirements and systems would be beneficial.
- An understanding of DB de-risking administration requirements and how they differ from standard pensions administration an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working in the pensions industry for administrators or an insurance company would be beneficial.
- Experience of working on projects or implementations would be helpful.
- Experience of DB Corporate Pensions and understanding of Life and Pensions Industry beneficial.
Working for us, you get your Just Rewards
- A Competitive Salary, amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 25 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A generous and highly achievable bonus scheme - paid annually based on individual and company performance against targets
- Opportunity to progress within your career both in-role and within the company
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- A variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal
- Plus several additional purchase options available for you and your loved ones