You automate core processes, supporting infrastructure operations on cloud. You will also help to maintain and optimize system observability, increasing scalability and provide technical feedback on improving deployment cycles to improve business agility. You will work closely with developers to curate products at a faster pace and ensure smooth implementations of CI/CD pipelines.
- You have 4+ years of IT work experience with DevOps technologies (Jenkins/ Ansible/ Terraform etc), have previously led teams in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with different applications and AWS Cloud services.
- Good exposure to programming languages Python, Java, etc.
- Good exposure to scripting languages such as Bash, Shell, Python, etc.
- Have worked using monitoring tools such as ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, FluentD, etc.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, a team player to collaborate with International partners.
To apply, please submit your resume to May Chua at , quoting the job title. We regret that only successful shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 16S8060 / R