A highly organised Digital Marketing Executive is required by a well-established sports manufacturer based in Nottingham. A salary of up to £26,000 is available for the right candidate.They are looking for an all-rounder who is organised and passionate about marketing.
In this varied and exciting Digital Marketing Executive role, you will working alongside the Marketing Manager to drive the marketing strategy and will be responsible for all digital, print, PR, website management, social media, email campaigns, copy writing and events.
This Digital Marketing Executive role will involve being creative, being able to gather content but mostly co-ordinating projects with support from agencies.
The ideal candidate will be confident and able to present new ideas and keep up to date with the latest technology.
There will be UK travel involved with role, so it is essential that you can drive.Digital Marketing Executive Role Responsibilities
- Draft press releases and copy for blog posts, social media, mailshots and other marketing collateral.
- Manage the corporate and e-commerce websites.
- Organize events and exhibitions.
- Liaise with and co-operate with all internal and external marketing and corporate media partners and stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Lead generation of and sales support for B2B and B2C activities.
- Co-ordinate and manage the production of marketing materials, including brochures, exhibition materials and site branding
LOCATIONNottingham - Office BasedSALARYTo £26,000 + BenefitsTO APPLYPlease email your CV through to Giselle Whitton of CV Screen in strict confidence.