- My client is an expanding agency who need a talented Digital Project Manager to join their team. They are a dynamic organisation who are continuing to grow. They are based in Woking in Surrey. This role can be fully remote but the expectation is that you would attend company meetings and social events.
- You will manage projects across Analytics, Web, Research, SEO and PPC.
- You will have lots of client contact and manage digital projects ranging from £5K to £100K. You'll work internally and externally and be responsible for the success of your projects.
- You will have both the autonomy to lead projects and the support to be successful doing so.
- You will prepare for and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with the delivery team to ensure excellence on every occasion.
- You'll be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise.
- If you're good, you can directly influence the direction and strategy of the business - they want leaders. If you rise to the challenge, you can help shape clients, the service and the future.
- They will also support you - when you join and as you develop. They recognise success and they'll promote you as you improve. They're fun to work with; a friendly, passionate team of 25 in a great location with plans and investment to grow.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- Experience - at least 1 years working as a digital project manager. Ideally you will be agency experienced.
- You must be thorough with incredible organisation and incredible attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, social media and video would be great.
- You need to be a great communicator and love technology, data and marketing.
- And you need to be clever - you'll be working with a VERY smart team. Good maths, excellent written English are essential.