KM4Talent are supporting the only single branded accountancy and law "practice" in England to recruit a Director for a large client portfolio.
This Firm is recruiting as they have achieved double digit organic growth over the last few years, and this continuing trend has created the need for a senior management role.
Working as part of a dynamic team of Chartered Accountants, Solicitors and Consultants you will enjoy a diverse international client base, exceptional progression opportunities and an excellent remuneration package.
It is anticipated you will be an ACA/FCA with strong technical and managerial skills with a background that includes mid-tier experience; although you may currently be in commerce or a Top Tier Firm.
- Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from rapidly expanding Start-ups to large Limited companies and International clients.
- Allocation and final review of work to a significant team of Managers, Qualified and studying team members.
- Supporting business development activities, preparing bids & tenders and managing key client relationships.
- Undertaking complex advisory work that might include corporate finance, forensic, tax planning or restructuring projects.
- You will be an ACA/FCA with recent experience in a UK Firm, also individuals seeking a return from Commerce will also be considered.
- You will have managed both client portfolios and teams, ideally with some business development experience.
- You will have a strong academic background and a desire to complete CTA exams or your Practising Certificate.
What's on offer
- Opportunity to fast-track to Partner
- Diverse and challenging role in supportive environment
- Genuine opportunity to progress your career in a team and family orientated organisation.
- Excellent salary & benefit package
Highly competitive salary and rapid progression