Are you an experienced EfW Maintenance Technician?
Then you can help create a greener UK. A greener, more environmentally-friendly UK is possible - and we're making it happen.
As an EFW Maintenance Technician - Mechanical at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK, you'll be contributing to an ever growing established company that's helping customers reduce their impact on the environment, conserve natural resources and reduce landfill.
What will I be doing?
- You will provide reactive and planned maintenance cover on all mechanical plant. They should also provide cross functional support to other team members, as and when required.
What are the requirements?
- Completion of a relevant engineering apprenticeship.
- Qualified to City and Guilds level or NVQ level 3.
- A minimum of 4 years maintenance engineering experience in a process, steam raising or heavy engineering environment.
- A suitable health and safety qualification (IOSH etc).
- Experience working in a regulated business environment.
- Experience working under a permit to work system.
- Welding and burning experience.
- Regulatory monitoring requirements training (MCERTS).
- A basic appreciation of electrical systems.
- Experience in using computer maintenance management systems (CMMS).
Who we are
SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is a forward-thinking company recognised as one of the top places in the UK to work. We are proud of the fantastic opportunities for personal growth and development we offer our people. As we continue to develop and grow, you can play an important part in the essential work we are doing to make businesses and communities more sustainable.
Working at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is not like most jobs - it means striving to secure our planet's resources and being part of the resource revolution. By joining us, you will help to safeguard the environment and the public through essential waste and water management services, contribute to the sustainable development of communities, businesses and regions, and promote the emerging low-carbon circular economy.
With a raft of benefits, family-friendly policies and excellent remuneration packages, there's never been a better time to join SUEZ recycling and recovery UK. A friendly and supportive place that you will love to work in, we believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. If you share our thinking - and have the qualities we're looking for - you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV.
No agencies please