Electrical Assembly Supervisor
Are you the person that everyone goes to for help with electrical work? Bring your electrical expertise to innovateIT.
Our Electrical Assembly Supervisor oversees the day to day assembly of the electrical control panels. You and your small team of assemblers will assemble motor control centers that can be customized to the customers' requests.
innovateIT is Hoffman Development's newest venture, established in 2019. innovateIT is a manufacturing company that designs, manufactures and distributes car wash equipment. innovateIT provides high quality, reliable car wash equipment such as conveyors, wheel blasters, chemical dispensing systems, software packages and much more. Design and manufactures are done in Albany, NY.
Do you have this type of experience?
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Assembling panels with motor starters & VFDs.
- Configuring electrical panels with 208, 230, 240 and 480 volts.
- Assembling to drawing, wiring schematics, work instructions.
Benefits of joining this team!
- Health, Dental and Vision after 60 days
- Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Plan with 5 % company match
- Discounted Detailing and Automotive Services
- Free weekly car washes
Hoffman Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. It provides employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex(including gender identity, pregnancy, sexual orientation) national/ethnic origin, age, marital status, familial status, disability, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, being a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected under state, federal or local law. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.