Electrical Inspector Job Description:
The Electrical Inspector will travel to various supplier facilities to perform visual inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies. Parts are inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications. The inspector will be required to report inspection result(s) information via web application.
- A minimum of 5 years of current Electrical inspection experience within the last 10 years (Recent Experience).
- Recent experience to include inspection of: Electrical assemblies (i.e. PCBs), electrical cables & wire harnesses, and other Electronics.
- Must have recent experience performing First Article Inspections (FAI) to the AS9102 Standard.
- Recent Experience must be Aerospace industry related
- A working understanding of:
- Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA)
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) per ANSI Y 14.5
- Blueprint reading, specifications and Purchase Orders.
- Expertise in the use of general inspection hand tools (i.e., calipers, go-no go gauges, thread gauges, pin gauges, height gauges, micrometers, etc.).
- Candidate should be computer savvy and own a laptop and cell phonefor this assignment.
- IPC-A-610 certification (a plus)
- IPC-A-620 certification (a plus)
Req No.: 0
External Company Name: Verify
External Company URL: