Electrical Site Engineer
Permanent and Full-Time
£42,000 - £48,000 (OTE)
Electrical Site Engineer - Scotland
Wild Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Site Engineer for one of our clients, this role will be based in Glasgow
Our client is a leading company in the UK, manufacturing and supplying products of the highest performance and quality. They want to recruit for this full time and permanent role urgently.
- £42,000 - £48,000 (OTE)
- Paid door to door,
- Online learning portal offering genuine development and career enhancements
- Employee Assistant Programme offering advice and support on a range of issues
- 23 Days Holiday
In this role you will be required to take the lead on reporting and liaising with clients on number of projects based across Scotland, working with other engineers. Your role will include:
- Attending site based meetings, planning labour and materials.
- Electrical testing and fault diagnosis and assessing quality of work
- Working with motors, isolators switches from control panel to component
- Report progression and completion to the appointed Project Manager
- Recognised electrical qualification for the installation maintenance and testing of electrical equipment - Commercial
- Experience of leading projects
- Full driving licence
Apply now for more information.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.