Hogan Electrical is looking for a qualified electrician who is ready for an exciting opportunity to grow alongside an already accomplished business. We are driven by our passion to provide and continue our 5 star service where our clients are at the heart of everything we do! We stand out from the crowd with our well reviewed customer service and the attention to detail.
Why is this an exciting opportunity? The current market is and has been evolving massively with renewable services. Starting from next year, Hogan Electrical will be aiming to specialise in renewable technologies i.e. EV charging, Solar PV, Battery Storage and much more. Training and working in all of these relevant departments will be an opportunity to look forward to!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Testing, fault finding and carrying out electrical installation condition reports
- Complete test and inspection certificates in line with client and company requirements
- Participating in the service delivery on site and enhancing the customer experience, ensuring that they are the centre of what the company deliver
- Promote a health and safety culture across the contract, liaising with other team members and sub-contractors to ensure that company standards are adhered to
- Liaising with the relevant managers daily to confirm all works are going to plan and no delays
- Provide technical feedback in relation to work and equipment as required
- Installing new wiring which could be anything from a new circuit to a complete rewire or new build installation
- Repairing and maintaining electrical systems whilst observing statutory and legal requirements.
- Responsibilities of liaising with clients, estimating work, material orders, supervising others within the business and managing projects.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation Level 3 2330 / 2360 OR Equivalent.
- City & Guilds 18th Edition BS7671
- City & Guilds 2391 or ideally 2394/5 (DESIRABLE)
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Good understanding of installation methods and selection of equipment required
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- You will need to possess excellent communication skills and a flair for great service and leading by example
- Strong administration skills, be well organised with the ability to process data quickly and accurately and support other team members
- Ability to work independently or alongside the team
- Competent level of testing and fault finding experience is required.
- Must have a hands on approach and have the ability to solve problems by creating solutions.
- Drivers license
- Holiday - 25 days on appointment plus 8 bank holiday days
- Wide range of company uniforms and PPE
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- iPhone & iPad with company and certification software
- Ongoing training throughout your employment
- Organised work days out and electrical trade shows
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible overtime if wanted with overtime rates of 1.5%
Our personal support program we provide:
- Unlimited 24/7 GP for remote consultations (all with NHS registered GP's)
- Exclusive discounts from big-name brands like John Lewis, Tesco and Costa to help with cost of living increases
- Access to accredited therapists for bereavement, relationship issues, stress etc. Consultations can be in person at a clinic or online via video.
- Legal helpline access
- Money/debt support
- 24-7 emergency helpline with accredited therapists.
- Support for carers
- And lots more, not only for the employee but for their family as well.